Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sunsets, Sunrises....Endings, Beginnings?

The funny thing about sunsets is that maybe, just perhaps, they might look, at times like sunrises....just like there are times in one's life when endings, no matter how difficult, might mean a time for beginnings....

Of course, it is quite late, and there is every chance that I'm just waxing poetic - after all, lovely "snow-globe" snow is falling outside on this cold wintry night as I reflect on all...there is every possibility that the stark reality of morning will not greet me with such comfort and cold truth will dawn harshly. But for now, I'll try to go to sleep dreaming of sunrises...

1 comment:

Orion Designs said...

You're very eloquent Sue. Everything looks different in the morning.

One day at a time -- it's always worked for me.
V