Friday, January 9, 2009

HAPPINESS IS...

  • TGIF, of course! :-)
  • Anticipating our first "real snow" of the season (with a heartfelt apology to all my "north-western" friends, seriously!)
  • A wake-up email from Andrew from across the ocean, thanking me for the birthday package -- especially for "the Zombie Survival Handbook as there have been countless times where I've just been beside myself as what to do about my highly vulnerable courtyard entrance as it would surely be damaged during the inevitable undead assault." (If you know Andrew, you really appreciate this...and his sense of humor!!)
  • Dreaming of spring (I know, I know - totally contradicts the anticipating first "real snow" - get over it!) by drooling over this "Hello Yellow" Swing Coat! Love It!!


  • And this wonderful "find" while I was "entrecard-hopping" this morning:


5 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Absolutely LOVE the Happines quote! Beautiful!! And your jewelry is so Cool!

Unknown said...

Isn't great to stop and think about those things that make you happy! It makes the other stuff seem so petty.

ShinyAdornments said...

Hey Sue.. where IS your entrecard widget? I'm using FireFox and have visited several times, but can't find it on your page.

??

kristy
Simply Shiny Blog

ShinyAdornments said...

Ok, I found it. When I access your page in Firefox, you don't HAVE a third column. You have two. And then when those two end, the third column ends up being the first column all by itself.

Very weird.
You might want to test your blog layout in Firefox to see what kind of tweaks you might need to make. It looks just find in Internet Explorer.

Deborah Lambson said...

oh that's exactly what I needed to read today..this needs to be on my fridge!..great blog..
I'm going to pass the quote and link back to your charming blog~ enjoy your day!