Thursday, January 15, 2009

LIFE IS...

a box of chocolates! (Thank you, Forrest Gump!) And you know how I LOVE chocolate! So, let's celebrate life AND chocolate with a look at some favorite finds I've come across ~ and a new listing of mine as well! :-))
First things first -- self promotion is encouraged here! A new listing for me at the Art Fire shop, "Box of Chocolates" with deep, dark bronzite -- hmmm, dark chocolate - my favorite!
From VickiOrion, at Etsy, this "yummy" glazed donut...

Oh, these look so YUM-O from Whimsy&Spice!


Ok...so I LOVE blueberries and I LOVE dark chocolate ~ I'm SO guessing that THIS would be INCREDIBLE from Seth Ellis Chocolatier ~ oh, my!



2 comments:

Orion Designs said...

I don't trust people who don't like chocolate! Thanks for the feature Sue.

Vicki

Deronda designs... said...

They look yummy even though I'm not a big fan of chocolate.