Monday, June 22, 2009

MONDAY REFLECTIONS


FOR TODAY, June 22, 2009

Outside my window...bright summer morning sunshine is streaming in, promising a glorious day.

I am thinking...of Andrew and hoping that his PCV training film project is going well ~ looking forward to hearing more about it today when we hopefully chat.

From the learning room..."playing" with the new alcohol inks and glass, wire wrapping has resulted in two new pendants.

From the kitchen...we are keeping it "simple" after a weekend of eating out with friends and family :-)

I am wearing...my yoga gear.

I am creating...going to work with the carnelian and turquoise that I brought back from Toronto ~ definitely a couple of necklaces "brewing" and earrings....hopefully a bracelet or two as well.

I am going...to finally meet another dear friend who've I known for several months but it feels like forever :-)

I am reading...Conversations with God (1) and am still amazed with the connections being made...still enjoying John Adams, A Year in This World.

I am hoping...that we enjoy more "pool" time with Abby this week, that Anne and Mike's multiple moves are going smoothly, that our next road trip later this week is fun and safe ~ and brings Hannah what she's looking for in training and her goals.

I am hearing...PS 22 Chorus sing "Don't Stop Believing"

Around the house...you can tell we're home again - LOL!

One of my favorite things...seeing Abby experience her first "big" pool ~ she LOVES the water :-)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
finalize arrangements for Hannah's trip to Vanderbilt; coffee(s) with two wonderful friends; re-doing photos in the shops (a long, ongoing project)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



No comments: