Sunday, February 1, 2009

THANK YOU, TOP DROPPERS!

This past month I started participating in a "blog-sharing" program ~ Entrecard. According to the site, Entrecard is "a free blogging network that truly brings visitors to your blog. By joining (the) network, you can earn Entrecard credits which allows you to display an ad of your blog on other blog sites within (the) Network." This all happens by "dropping" (or clicking") on the posted Entrecard widget at each participating blog. I have really enjoyed discovering new favorite blogs as a part of this network. If you'd like more information on the Entrecard network, check out this link.

And, I want to say a special "thank you" to my "TOP DROPPERS" for January:
Search Engine Panel
The Fashion Lovers
Diet Recipes Blog
Beyond Feron
The Maaa of Pricilla
Simply Shiny Blog
Deronda
Artbeat Inspiration
Silver Sachet
Viewpoint Publication

2 comments:

MO said...

Thank you for the link and for dropping on me too! I enjoy checking out your blog every day :)

Miriam

brokenteepee said...

Maaaaaaaaaa!