Thursday, November 20, 2008

TODAY'S BUCKEYE DEAL & BMW FUN CONTINUES!

BMW (Buckeye Michigan Week!) fun continues with another special 20% discount offer for TODAY ONLY on..."SCARLET AND GRAY ELEGANCE Earrings". List price is $18.00, but until midnight tonight ONLY, you can order these gemstone earrings for $14.40 (plus shipping ~ and remember, local friends of SignatureSterling always receive FREE shipping).

Just be sure to order through the Etsy shop by midnight tonight (EST) and put "BMW20" in the "Notes to Seller" when you checkout ~ AND WAIT for a revised invoice before making payment (or if you prefer to make immediate payment, I will refund the discount to you through PayPal). New to Etsy and have questions - email me or convo me through Etsy and I'll be glad to help you with the process. GO BUCKS!

And, no, not to be forgotten....here's today's "BMW" Joke-of-the-Day" in celebration of our great rivalry! 8-) Enjoy....GO BUCKS!

A guy in a bar leans over to a guy nearby and says, "Wanna hear a good Michigan joke?"

The second guy replies, "Well, before you tell a Michigan joke, you might want to know that I'm a Michigan graduate. I'm 6' 7" and weigh 280 pounds. The guy next to me is 6' 4", weighs 225 and he's a Michigan grad. The one next to him is 6' 5", weighs 315 and he's a Michigan grad. Now, do you still want to tell that joke?"

The first guy says, "Well, heck no — not if I have to explain it three times."

OH-IO!

No comments: