I've Been Tagged!
Well, another round of "Tag" is making the blogger round, a game similar to what we all played as kids. I've been tagged by Vicki, aka Orion Designs. How does the cyber-version work?
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Here we go....7 things about me....
1. I love to sing and play the piano, but just returned to playing last night after a several year hiatus! :-)
2. My children are more "travelled" than me ~ something I hope to remedy!
3. I am a magazine "junkie"...
4. So many books, so little time (is that related to the magazine problem?)
5. I changed my college major 5 times...music (voice - then realized I wanted a "life" & my high school choir teacher LIVED her job 24/7 - she was incredible!!); elementary ed. (but then the head of the dept. "hit" on me and I did what any insecure, inexperienced freshman would do - changed her major!); pre-law (but then a good friend from high school reminded me I wasn't "bitchy" enough to do that!); English (loved it, but wasn't sure what I was going to do with it)...so finally - secondary education (English) - ah, ha! The 4 1/2 year plan! And no, I'm not teaching today - go figure!
6. I have recently become a coffee "snob" - hooked on Stauf's fresh roasted coffee beans -- ahh. And, yes, I'm out.... :-(
7. I frequent a "high-end" Goodwill shop - great buys and great fashion! What can I say! Means I can afford to be a coffee snob and buy more books/magazines!! LOL!!
And, now, here's who I'm "tagging" ~ be sure, to check out their blogs to read what they share and maybe discover a new favorite blogger as well! :-)