Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whatever Happened To?

Remember early this past spring when I was working with Laurie of Glassbead on the etsyBEAD and Creative Glass Guild of Etsy (CGGE) creative collaboration challenge? So, whatever happened to "Spring Reflections," the necklace I created using Laurie's gorgeous lampwork beads? Well, it is available for sale in the HOST (Helping Others Street Team) shop on Etsy - wish I could afford it :-)) but hey, would LOVE to see it go to a "good home" :-)). You can check it out, along with some other wonderful listings at the HOST shop - all proceeds are used to help Etsy sellers in need, a terrific mission.

While you're surfing, be sure to stop by and check out Laurie's shop, Glassbead - beautiful artisan beads - what talent!

1 comment:

Deronda designs... said...

I love your blog. I had so much fun watching the slide shows and of course, love your work.